To our valued clients
Like all businesses, we are closely monitoring the situation surrounding COVID-19. We want to assure you that we are doing all we can to keep our clients and team safe, as well as play our role in preventing the spread of the virus.
We are closely following the advice of the Australian Government and World Health Organisation and their recommendations for minimising the spread of this virus. We have taken a range of precautionary measures within our practes including:
- Increased cleaning and sanitisation of our Highgate and Strathalbyn practices
- Washing hands with soap and water, or sanitising with alcohol based wipes or hand gel
- Preparing our staff to respond quickly to any emerging situation should it occur to best ensure the health and safety of everyone involved
- Asking any staff displaying flu-like symptoms or feeling unwell to refrain from coming to work
- Asking any clients that have returned from overseas to practice self-isolation
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and act quickly on the advice of health authorities.
We do understand that this is a rapidly evolving situation and no-one is immune. We will keep you updates as we continue to monitor the situation closely as things develop.
Thank you for your continued support.